Christmas is over and New Year is just a few days away. Use the magical time between the years for the most important person in your life: Yourself! Allow yourself to create space for self-love around the festival of love.
After the holy night, the gatherings with family and friends, after the feast and the hustle and bustle, the time has finally come: peace and quiet returns and you can take time for yourself, your body and your soul. The time between Christmas and New Year is often seen as a time of reflection, of looking back, but also of looking forward. For many people, these days have an even deeper meaning: the Rauhnächte, which traditionally last from December 25 to January 6, are considered particularly magical and invite you to connect with the spiritual world. Ayurvedic rituals help you to do this.
Letting go between the years
The Rauhnächte are considered a "time outside of time". It is a period in which you can free yourself from old patterns and burdens and make room for something new. A central theme of the Rauhnächte is letting go. It is a time to free yourself from ballast, be it in the form of negative thoughts, old habits or interpersonal conflicts. Letting go during this time is considered to be particularly powerful, as the boundaries between the worlds are more permeable. By the way: these days are also perfect for enjoying a healing cure at the European Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof and preparing for the new year under the guidance of our team of experts!
Your Happiness ritual
Love is the path to happiness and contentment. Above all, love for yourself. Because you are your own home, which you should cherish, love and care for. Free yourself from negative thoughts and bad energy so that your light can shine again:
- Cleanse your aura with the power of incense, e.g. white sage or palo santo. Close your eyes and breathe in and out regularly. Incense is used for energetic cleansing and clears the room atmosphere of negative influences. It is also a wonderful symbolic act to let go and close the books on the past.
- Every time you breathe in, you take in the positive energy.
Every time you breathe out, you say goodbye to things that burden your life.
- Connect with a rose quartz healing stone or another healing stone of your choice and conclude the ritual with the following mantra to yourself and life: "I thank myself and love life".
You can get the right incense and other great products with our "Selfcare" kit. The beautifully illustrated box is filled with valuable delicacies, perfect for small self-love rituals in everyday life. The kit also makes a wonderful gift for someone special. You see, Ayurvedic rituals are also moments for yourself.
Your let-it-go ritual
Being able to let go means having faith in life. Life is on your side with all its beauty, pain and complexity. Free yourself from physical and mental baggage by taking good care of your body and soul.
- Cleanse your aura with the power of incense or incense sticks.
- In the morning, take a sip of the European Ayurveda ® Detox Shot or alternatively lemon water to awaken your spirits.
- End the day in peace and quiet and drink a cup of Ayurvedic tea for a healthy sleep.
- Just before going to bed, take your diary and write down your thoughts and feelings. Also look back on the past year and become aware of the goals you want to achieve in the coming 12 months.
- Before you close your eyes, say the mantra: "I thank today and look forward to tomorrow."
You will receive a detox shot, incense, instructions for further rituals and a journaling book with our "Let it go" kit. This enchanting gift box also has a beautiful design and is packed with high-quality products from the world of European Ayurveda®. So that you have the strength and energy to let go better! What other Ayurvedic rituals do you know that help you?