After an immune power cure at the Sonnhof, our guests often feel as if they have been reborn. Why? The immune system takes centre stage and is strengthened all around. Spa guests can feel this new power in both body and mind. Regenerated and with fresh energy, they can cope with everyday life in this way. But why should you take an immune power cure and how does it work?
Focus on your immune system
It cannot be said often enough how important your immune system is for your organism. Think of it as a shield around you. It constantly protects you from harmful substances or pathogens. It fights or neutralises everything that could harm you so that you remain healthy. You see, your immune system is quite busy. Unfortunately, we tend to take it for granted and not pay much attention to it. In doing so, we can easily overlook the fact that our immune system is already weakened or even compromised. This in turn opens the door to illness and pain.
10 Days Immune Power Cure
With our immune power cure we want to counteract exactly that. As the name suggests, it is a particularly intensive cure in which your immune system receives an effective reset. Embark on a ten-day journey in which your immune system receives full attention in a package of treatments, massages and sessions.
Since in Ayurveda body, mind and soul are inextricably linked, your Immune Power cure begins with an extensive consultation. Our team of experts is specialised in determining your individual dosha constellation by means of traditional pulse diagnosis. On the basis of this and other information, a customised treatment programme is created for you.
Herbs specifically used for your needs are integrated into your food to suit your individual constellation. In addition, you will receive a strength elixir and European Ayurveda® immune booster for three days to get your immune system going.
To detoxify your body from old burdens, a cleansing day (Virechana) is planned. This cleanses your body of waste products and excess Pitta and builds up your intestinal function. A heat therapy (Svedana) further supports the detoxification process.
To keep you physically active and to intensify the cleansing process even more, yoga and meditation sessions are included in the weekly programme. For your well-being, you can always use the Ayurveda spa area and enjoy an Ayurvedic diet throughout your stay.
Treatments of the Immune Power Cure in detail
It is not only external factors that can stress our immune system. Depending on the personality, psychological stress or chronic pain can also throw our energy balance out of balance to such an extent that we make ourselves even more vulnerable. At the Sonnhof Ayurveda Resort there is a varied selection of treatments that are used in the Immune Power Cure to match the anamnesis. Included in the ten-day cure are in any case up to 19 treatments, which can include the following according to your needs:
Massages and treatments of the Immune Power Cure
- Purifying treatments on offer are, for example, Pizzichilli or Sekka, a synchronous oil massage that is also often referred to as the "royal body oil pour". In fact, the massage under a jet of warm oil is very effective. The treatment has a detoxifying, relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Very good for ridding yourself of burdensome energy is the salt-oil peeling Upana from the power of the Alps for cleansing burdensome energy and strengthening the immune system.
- The special abdominal massage Udanavata© is effective for abdominal and digestive complaints and also releases blockages on a psychological level. It also helps with lack of energy, sleeping problems, inner restlessness and heaviness.
- The European Ayurveda® Antistress Massage focuses especially on the head, neck and shoulders and on strengthening your nervous system. Stress and hectic can also affect your immune system. Herbal oil is used here.
- The synchronous abhyanga is also an Ayurvedic full-body oil massage that particularly helps with restlessness and stimulates the circulation and digestion.
- To balance body, mind and soul and to activate and harmonise energy centres, there is the Prana Healing Massage©. You choose your personal chakra essence yourself here.
- Genuine stress inhibitors are forehead oil showers (Shirodhara), which have a very calming effect and help against migraines.
- Mukabhyanga, an Ayurvedic head, face and foot massage, also uses warm oil to treat conditions of the head, tension headaches, neck tension and insomnia, among others.
- The highly effective full-body treatment Jambira Pinda Sveda, which uses warm lemon wrapping stamps, also helps to relieve tension.
- The European Ayurveda® back special massage Prista© also helps against blockages in the body. This is a very effective and intensive treatment with warm herbal stamps.
- If the problems tend to concentrate on the legs and feet, the European Ayurveda® leg special treatment Gamathi© is one way to counteract this.
- Ailments such as spinal pain, joint and nerve pain, headaches and others are treated with Khadi-Vasti. A dough ring filled with oil is placed on the affected area. The essences of the oil penetrate and have a local anti-inflammatory and thus pain-relieving effect.
During your entire cure you will also receive therapeutic care, nutritional advice according to European Ayurveda® and a final consultation at the end. When does your Immune Power cure at the Sonnhof start?